Sunday 1 November 2009

Less of the facts, this is an insight into my own but limited gaming history.

As the title suggests I'm not really a massive gamer... and finding it really difficult to think back too what my first game actually was. My sister tells me that first game on the computer was Postman Pat, that doesn't ring many bells though. The first console I owned was the Sega Megadrive, I remember playing games with alot of commercial characters in games like Sonic, Mickey Mouse... Considering gaming doesn't take such a prominent role in my life I have probably been through every console there has been since the megadrive and dabbling in large variety of games.

The only games I have completed are the Call of Duties for Xbox 360, these are some of the selected few games where I recieve a notable satisfaction for completing them, not only completing them but making sure I did them on Veteran aswell. Although the new installment in the series excites me, I don't think I'll be running out to buy it straight away.

I'm just a casual gamer, don't really get too engrossed within games which could be quigte a good thing? I am however quite partial to a quick multiplayer game of fifa when my mate come around, which can get quite heated - playing with or against other people makes the games I enjoy much moree appealing, Without other people its difficult for my to convey any emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment